We love introducing you to our members and some of North Carolina’s best bloggers. In today’s edition of our Meet the Members series, we’re introducing you to Patrick of Prorolo! Lean in a little closer and get to know Patrick.
MEET PATRICK OF PROROLO
1. How long have you been blogging?
I’ve been blogging off and on for 8 years initially on sports and entertainment, but lately regarding the law, legal self-help, marketing, and small business consulting.
2. Why did you start blogging?
Primarily because I love to write and I love to provide insight on topics that require specialized knowledge to people who may not have the means or time to acquire that knowledge. The costs associated with online marketing and speaking with a lawyer, can be a barrier to success or being treated fairly in the court system.
3. What do you blog about?
Frequently asked legal questions, online marketing advice, law technology, and small business advice.
4. Where are you blogging from in NC?
Raleigh, North Carolina
5. Out of all the posts you’ve written, which one (or two) would you pick as your favorite?
6. What blog(s) do you love?
7. What’s one piece of advice you’d offer your fellow bloggers?
Even if you think people aren’t reading, keep writing!
8. What three things do you know to be true?
- I’m alive
- I love my family
- I am driven to do good things and be nice to people
9. Where can we find you on the web?
- Blog: prorolo.com
- Facebook: @prorolocom
- Twitter: @proroloteam
- LinkedIn: @prorolo
- Instagram: @prorologram
- Youtube: Prorolo
And finally, is there anything else you’d like to add that you want people to know about you – professional affiliations, any other place they can find you, etc.
I’m a practicing attorney and partner at the law firm of Batch, Poore & Williams, focusing on family, criminal, and small business law in addition to prorolo.com.