I love my fellow boss babes and mompreneurs. So, it’s only natural that my heart is in helping creatives, bloggers, and brands succeed in growing their business using social media, marketing, advertising, and design. If this sounds like you, I’m excited to speak to you. I’ll help you market, manage and maintain your brand online using social media, digital marketing and strategy, and design.
If you have blogging, social media, or digital marketing questions that you just can’t seem to figure out on your own, I’d love to sit down and go over them with you. Looking to put a solid social media marketing strategy in place? I’m happy to help you with all that and more.
A few of the possible topics we can discuss include:
- Working with brands and how to get started
- How to drive traffic to your website
- How to grow your blog readership
- How to remain motivated when you’re feeling burned out
- Web Design, Web Hosting, Domain Names
- Blogger versus WordPress, and how to make the switch
- Which social networks are best for your business? And what you need to know.
- Content Marketing, Strategy, and Development
- Social Media Marketing, Management, and Strategy
- Digital Marketing Best Practices
- And so much more…
Why Work With Me
I’ve got over 20 years of experience in digital marketing and social media. I’ve worked with some of the leaders in marketing, and have specialized in social media engagement and content marketing. I’m a big believer in continuing education and I make it a point to attend relevant conferences annually and stay on top of the latest trends in web design and social media, so you won’t have to! I also share my love of learning with other business owners by teaching regular digital marketing and social media classes and workshops. I love what I do, and would love to share that passion and enthusiasm with you!
Project-based rates and custom packages available to fit your budget and your needs.
STANDARD RATE: $25/hour
REGISTRATION: After receiving payment via my link below, I’ll reach out to find out more about you and your business goals and schedule a time for us to connect.
APPOINTMENT: Via FaceTime, by phone, or if you’re local, one-on-one meeting.