Love free resources? People often ask about what platforms, tools, and services we use and/or recommend, so we put together this list of helpful resources for you. From where to buy domain names and web hosting to taking notes you can access anywhere, here’s a list of our favorite resources – we know you’ll love them too! Because we love these resources and highly recommend them, we’ve partnered with some of these businesses and may receive a commission if you purchase. However, none of the fees have been increased to compensate us.
Digital Marketing Resources
- Incredible Hosting for WordPress Sites – Flywheel
- Web Hosting and Domain Names – Bluehost
- Beautiful Photos, Graphics, Fonts and More – CreativeMarket
- Free Email Marketing – MailChimp
- Powerful Email Marketing & Lead Pages – ConvertKit
- Appointment Scheduling – Acuity Online Scheduling
- Learn to Be the Master Your Time – TimeBliss
- Online Invoicing, Expense Tracking, etc. – FreshBooks
- Square Reader & Online Storefront – Square
- Premium WordPress Themes – StudioPress Themes
- Link Shortener – Bit.ly
- Cloud-Based Note Taking – Evernote
- Business Cards – Moo Cards (a great resource, even though it isn’t digital)
- Learn How to Pitch Brands and Get Sponsors – Pitch Perfect Pro
Below, you’ll find some of the Ebooks I’ve authored. These Ebooks are going to be valuable resources for you!
Grab These Social Media Ebooks I’ve Authored
- eBook – 4 Steps to Creating Content
- eBook – 30 Days to Humanize Your Brand with Social Media
- eBook – 30 Ideas For Your Social Media Plan
- eBook – Building Stronger Customer Relationships: Making Your Brand More Personal With Social Media
- eBook – Social Media Etiquette – Minding Your Manners on the Social Web
- eBook – The Social Lineup: Becoming a Social Business
Interested in an online course? See all our recommended online courses and work at your own pace.
Subscribe to my newsletter for more free resources, tips, and events.
Visiting or Live Along the Crystal Coast? Join Us for These Events.
Crystal Coast Geek Breakfast
We host the Crystal Coast Geek Breakfast. What’s a Geek Breakfast? A Geek Breakfast is a community-driven meeting for local (and visiting) technology-minded people. Attendees congregate over bacon, eggs and plenty of coffee to discuss topics like social media, digital marketing, design, programming, and ways to better their communities. Everyone is invited, attendance is free (excluding food, beverage, and gratuity). Hope you’ll join us!
You can click here to see the Crystal Coast Geek Breakfast calendar of events. You can also join us at Crystal Coast Geek Breakfast on Facebook. Follow along with us across social networks by using: #GeekBreakfastSOBX