It’s one of our favorite days of the week – Friday! And not just because it’s the start of a beautiful weekend. It’s because we get to highlight one of our members, Zach Buckler, this week! Take a quick peek at what he’s all about and what his presence brings to our network.
Meet Zach Buckler
1. How long have you been blogging?
I have been blogging for 10 years.
2. What do you blog about?
I blog about technology, celebrities, and music.
3. Where are you blogging from in NC?
I am blogging from Charlotte, NC.
4. Why did you start blogging?
I have always enjoyed writing and found blogging to be an effective way to get my work seen by others.
5. Out of all the posts you’ve written, which one (or two) would you pick as your favorite?
I always enjoyed writing detailed reviews for products featured on RunAroundTech.com.
6. What blog(s) do you love?
7. What’s one piece of advice you’d share with your fellow bloggers?
Never stop blogging. It takes time and consistent blogging for you to be noticed.
8. What are you looking forward to as a blogger in the upcoming months (conferences, big blog release, book release, publishing, community, redesign, new content, etc)?
Marketing expert Sandi Krakowski and her team created a new online program that I am going to register for called Magnetic Engagement. This program shows how to engage customers with videos, graphics, and blog posts.
9. Where can we find you on the web? (You can click the links below to connect with Kristin)
Website: Zach Buckler
- Facebook: Zach Buckler
- Twitter: @ZachBuckler
Zach Buckler is not only a writer, but a communications expert who dabbles in radio production, marketing, and proofreading. Learn more about him by visiting his website, Zach Buckler!
Let's keep the conversation going ...