Meet Melinda of Melinda Gale. She loves Tar Heel basketball, attending Foo Fighters concerts, and working out. Get to know more about her below, then head on over to her site to say hello!
1. How long have you been blogging?
On and off since high school but in an official capacity since 2015.
2. Why did you start blogging?
I wanted a way to document my life, career, and clients in Los Angeles.
3. What do you blog about?
I generally cover a lot of health/wellness/fitness topics including my own struggles with mental health but also typical lifestyle and travel as well.
4. Where are you blogging from in NC?
5. Out of all the posts you’ve written, which one (or two) would you pick as your favorite?
6. What blog(s) do you love?
7. What’s one piece of advice you’d offer your fellow bloggers?
Blog about what YOU care about, not what you think others will care about.
8. What’s are three things do you know to be true?
- Tomorrow is a new day
- Things always get better
- Hard work always pays off
9. Where can we find you on the web?
10. And finally, is there anything else you’d like to add that you want people to know about you?
I spent 7 years as an Entertainment publicist in Los Angeles before relocating back to North Carolina. I am currently active in many local PR organizations and love working with bloggers to get coverage for my clients.
Did You Enjoy Meeting the NC Blogger Behind Melinda Gale?
Make sure to head on over to her blog to get to know even more about Melinda! Love meeting our NC Bloggers? Meet them all!