It seems that Easter literally just SPRUNG upon us! We can’t believe how fast the month of March is flying by. We also can’t believe how many of our bloggers are sharing their collection of Easter decorations, traditions, and recipes (gluten-free ones even!).
We’ve curated this great collection of Easter blog posts from our North Carolina Bloggers to share with you. Take a peek at some of them, and use them to help make this Easter season one to remember!
Easter Recipes and Restaurants
- | @HereCTSun
- Bunny Rice Krispies Pops – By Adventures of a Frugal Mom
- 20 Ideas on Where to Eat Easter Brunch This Weekend – By Scoop Charlotte
- Peep the Technique – By My Untangled Life
- Surviving Easter as a Gluten-Free Eater at a Gluten-filled Gathering – By I’m a Celiac
- Bunny Paws Sugar Cookies – By Adventures of a Frugal Mom
Easter Decor and Inspiration
- Here Comes Peter Cottontail – By 702 Park Project
- Easter and Stay-at-Home Fridays – By Love, Jaime
- Things I Love About Easter in Prague – By Kids Travel Books
- Dream Create Inspire: Easter Decor & Crafts – By 2Paws Designs
- Bunny Place Cards – By Pretty Handy Girl
- Don’t Let Social Media Make You Feel Like a Bad Mom – By Things I Can’t Say
Easter For the Kids
- Over 25 (non-candy) Easter Basket Ideas for Kids – By 2Paws Designs
- 7 Easy Family Easter Traditions You’ll Want to Try This Year – By Peanut Blossom
- 10 Cute Easter Basket Ideas – By Adventures of a Frugal Mom
- Create a Free Letter From the Easter Bunny – By Adventures of a Frugal Mom
- Printable Bunny Baskets – By The Melrose Family
- Peter Rabbit Interactive Play – By 2Paws Designs
- Halos Make Your Easter Special + Giveaway – By The Art of Random Willynillyness
- Free Printable Bunny Baskets – By The Melrose Family
The Meaning of Easter
- Journey to the Cross – By Lovely You Blog
If you’ve loved this round-up of blog posts, you’re sure to love our other holiday round-ups as well!
Give some of these awesome recipes and crafts a try this Easter! And be sure to let us know in the comments which ones you loved reading about. Happy celebrating!