1. How long have you been blogging?
I started blogging 3 years ago. I first started with a money saving mom blog, but switched gears to fitness when I realized how saturated the budget blogging market was. Plus I like how I versatile the mommy fitness/healthy living blogging can be.
2. What do you blog about?
Fitness, Faith and Family
3. Why did you start blogging?
Before having kids, I was a journalist for the Raleigh News & Observer and The Cary News. I love how blogging allows me to pursue my love for writing and networking while staying at home with my kids.
4. What is your FAVORITE post you’ve ever written (you can pick 2)? http://fittrianglemom.com/cinderella-the-food-lion-frugal-cook-off/
5. What blog do you love?
Moms Small Victories– I love all the inspiring posts and Hines Sight Blog– I love traveling, and I wish I could travel more, so I live vicariously through this Leigh’s travels.
6. What is your biggest piece of advice for other bloggers?
Pick a niche, write about what you love, take chances, buy a domain name, start with WordPress.
7. What are you looking forward to for you as a blogger in the upcoming months (conferences, big blog release, book release, publishing, community, redesign, new content, etc)?
Making new connections with local businesses, building my FitTriangleMom team for the Susan G. Komen Race for Cure in June and raising a lot of money.
8. Where can we find you on the web?
And then anything else you might want to add that you want people to know about you – professional affiliations, any other place they can find you, etc.
Fit Fluential Ambassador
NC Blogger Network Member
Family Christian Blogger
Co-host Small Victories Sunday with Mom’s Small Victories
Let's keep the conversation going ...