Every Friday, I like to introduce you to an NC Blogger and member of my NC Blogger Network. This week it’s time to meet Pam of I’m A Celiac. Pam understands that having Celiac disease and trying to eat Gluten Free is difficult. So, it helps to be a part of a community. So make yourself comfortable, perhaps snuggle up with a warm cup of coffee, and get ready to meet Pam of I’m A Celiac!
Meet Pam of I’m A Celiac
1. How long have you been blogging?
I’ve been blogging since January 2011
2. What do you blog about?
My blog is about living a Gluten Free lifestyle
3. Where are you blogging from in NC?
The Piedmont Triad
4. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging to help people live Gluten Free by knowing what products are good, have easy recipes to follow, and menu planning to reduce the stress.
5. Out of all the posts you’ve written, which one would you pick as your favorite?
6. What blog(s) do you love?
7. What’s one piece of advice you’d share with your fellow bloggers?
Blog on – even when you don’t feel like or don’t feel you have anything to say. Consistency and content are key.
8. What are you looking forward to as a blogger in the upcoming months (conferences, big blog release, book release, publishing, community, redesign, new content, etc)?
Just released my 6th book, and it hit #1 on Amazon in the Gluten Free category. I’m attending 8 Gluten Free events this year all over the US to speak and do cooking demos.
9. Where can we find you on the web? (You can click the links below to connect with Pam)
Go ahead and take a quick peek at I’m A Celiac to find inspiration for fun, easy meals for the whole family!