It’s the new year and, just like you, we’re bloggers, so we’ve made goals for the NC Blogger Network. One of our biggest goals, besides connecting all the great bloggers in the state and highlighting them and providing opportunities for revenue to our members (whew!), is education. We want to give you the tools you need to be the best, most efficient blogger you can be.
Part of this includes continuing our Blogging411 Show.
So now that the holidays are done we at the NCBN are looking forward to getting our Blogging411 show started after a short hiatus.
What is Blogging411?
Blogging411 is our weekly podcast where we tackle the biggest topics and questions bloggers think about.
There are a couple of things to know about Blogging411:
1. You can be a guest on our show – That’s right, we want YOU. Priority is given to our NCBN members, of course, but if you have something you want to talk about reach out to us.
2. The show has gone through some amazing changes as it has grown and gotten bigger – We are at nearly 30 episodes! This series started before the NCBN was even in existence. We’re in the process of moving it all to its new YouTube home so it is better organized and accessible to you.
3. We have some really smart people – Allison gives blog consultations and has been doing content marketing for small businesses for over a year now (an entirely new career thanks to blogging). We have a special, surprise NEW HOST coming when we relaunch next week, and we’re lining up some pretty amazing guests about topics you’ve asked for.
Over the past episodes, we’ve had guests like Mark Traphagen, Cynthia Sanchez, Melissa Culbertson, Kelly Phillips, Phyllis Khare, and more!
In fact, have a topic you want us to tackle? Let us know
So don’t wait. Before Blogging411 gets rolling again next week, get caught up. We’ve given you some Cliff’s Notes below.
Here are our Top 5 Most Popular Episodes of Blogging411:
1. Blogging Myths DEBUNKED
2. Blogging411 goes live to DMFB
3. Pinterest for Bloggers
4. DIY SEO for Bloggers
5. How To Be Personal On Your Blog Without Being Vulnerable
Here are our Top 3 Must-Watch Picks:
1. Blog Ethics
2. 5 Things You Need On Your Blog to Kick It Up a Notch
3. Blog Design Do’s & Don’ts
As you get ready to join us regularly again be sure to subscribe to our YouTube Channel. We have a Blogging411 page and we invite you to head there, too, for everything.
Let's keep the conversation going ...