FOR THOSE EMAILING OUR MILITARY:
1. Introduce yourself
2. Include information about you like: age, state, hobbies and interests
3. Consider including a photo of yourself and/or family (In good taste)
4. Provide your contact information if you would like replies
5. Keep your correspondence upbeat
6. Let them know you would love to hear from them
7. Ask about your service member’s hobbies, interests, favorites, family, etc.
8. Send one email every week
9. Send your email in plain text format*
10. Always use a subject line that pertains to the content of your email*
11. Don’t use email stationary, photos or icons*
12. Don’t send virtual eCards w/o asking first*
13. Don’t send anything sexually explicit*
eMail our Military (eMOM), and it’s division Mail Our Military, provide a safe way for people to continue the tradition of “Any Service Member” mail – with a much more personal touch. It’s an opportunity to let America’s military know how much you appreciate what they do on your behalf 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
To Learn More About the eMOM Campaign, please visit: eMailOurMilitary.com on the web.
To get involved in a support project today visit the eMail Our Military Project’s Page.
Your cooperation and patriotism is what is makes our campaign a success! Once again, we look forward to your participation.
The eMail Our Military Team
*As per the FAQs & Guidelines listed in the member section of our website. Failure to comply with the Terms & Conditions, Code of Ethics or FAQ Guidelines on our site may result in suspension of membership or immediate removal from eMail Our Military.
[ Tags: Military Support, Messages of Support, Troop Support, Moral Support, eMail The Military, eMailing Our Military, Mail Our Military, Mailing Our Military, Mailing The Military, Military Care Packages, Military eMail, Military Pen Pals, Armed Forces, Army, Soldiers, Navy, Sailors, Air Force, Airmen, Marine Corps, Marines, Coast Guard, Guardsmen, Patriotism, eMOM, eMail Our Military ]