This is a phenomenal opportunity to make your money really count toward the Operation Soldier Care project. Nancy is already matching every care package purchased to double the support efforts so this is pretty amazing.
Here are some suggestions on how you can participate:
1. Make a financial sponsorship in any denomination using our ChipIn Widget (see our sidebar). Every $1 counts. Even if all you can spare is $5.00 your money will go far. We’ll use the total amount collected to purchase the care packages!
2. Review the list of ready-made care packages (.pdf), select the one you like best and purchase the sun or skin care package of your choice from Nancy Sutherland’s Mary Kay Website using the words “Operation Soldier Care” in the comments section at the time of check out.
3. Blog about our efforts. Feature this project as a story on your blog and we’ll feature you here on ours.
4. Add our ChipIn widget to your website or blog by copying the code.
5. Use the power of New/Social media to help us make a difference! Spread the word and share this story on your MySpace page or in bulletins. Share it and link to it on Facebook. Digg it or Stumble it to help us spread the word. Utterz, Pownce, Jaiku or Tweet this to your followers and friends and don’t forget to link to this project on FriendFeed.
I hope you’ll be a part of our Operation Soldier Care Project. Keep checking back or subscribe to our blog to follow our progress. You can follow eMail Our Military (eMOM) via twitter at @MailOurMilitary.
[ Tags: Nancy Sutherland, Operation Soldier Care, Mary Kay Products, Mary Kay, Sun Care For Our Troops, Skin Care For Our Troops, Military Support, Messages of Support, Troop Support, Moral Support, eMail The Military, eMailing Our Military, Mail Our Military, Mailing Our Military, Mailing The Military, Military Care Packages, Military eMail, Military Pen Pals, Armed Forces, Army, Soldiers, Navy, Sailors, Air Force, Airmen, Marine Corps, Marines, Coast Guard, Guardsmen, Patriotism, eMOM, eMail Our Military ]