We have reached higher than we ever thought possible. As of this writing, we’ve raised $3,021 for the care package project and need $1,979 to reach our goal. We’d love to make it all the way. However, we can’t do it alone. If you could take some time and help us spread the word we believe it will make all the difference.
Please share the link to this blog post across your social networks, feel free to copy this post and use it as a guest post on your own blog, even send an email to your friends and family letting them know about Operation Soldier Care.
Finally, we ask that if you are in a position to share a few dollars toward supporting our troops that you take a moment to do that. We can tell you from our own experiences as sons, daughters, husbands, wives and friends of our military services members – care packages are especially appreciated.
Thank You Supporters
As a way to give back to those who have given so much, we thought it would be nice to give our top 5 contributors some pretty great, generously donated items.
The list continues to grow as we near the end of the Operation Soldier Care campaign on August 18th so, if you’re interested in taking home these great gifts, please give from your heart to help our troops who give so much of themselves unselfishly.
1. An eMail Our Military 15-oz. ceramic coffee mug
2. The twitter tee of your choice from Eat, Sleep, Tweet
3. A ChoiceShirts.com gift certificate for 25% off their product(s)
4. An autographed copy of the new book Mrs. Lieutenant: A Sharon Gold Novel by Phyllis Zimbler Miller
5. A $30 gift certificate to use on Nancy’s Mary Kay website (Products for men and women)
6. A $35 gift certificate for services from Tammy Munson of New Media VA
7. An autographed copy of the book “Ask Without Fear” by Marc A. Pitman
8. A 1 year membership to InspireMeToday.com (A $99 value) from Gail Goodwin
9. A guest post on TwitterStars as part of a 5 part series. A great way to promote your blog, website or business. All guest posts will be broadcast using Ping.fm and posted to 12 social media and bookmarking sites.
10. A case of Crunchy Chocolate Cookies from Whole Foods Market
11. An 8 x 10 framed original American Flag photo by Gloria Bell
12. “The 16 Minute Body Sculpting Kit: Attain Your Dream Body in Just 16 Minutes a Day” – eBook and Video by Author and fitness expert Richard Walters
13. Joe Colledge‘s CD “Table For One” along with a copy of his new single “American Dream”
14. A FREE 1 year membership to “Say It With eCards” Judaic Greetings. Unlimited access to more than 4,000 Judaic themed eCards from Roz Fruchtman.
15. 3 Months of Daily Personal Training in the comfort of your home or office by Zna
16. Your product or service here for a great cause and great press!
Feeling a little competitive? Want to get in on the fun and help support our troops at the same time? Right now our top contributor has donated $900 and #5 has donated $100. To be in the running to make it to the top 5 you have to contribute at least $252.00. Tonight is the last night to participate!
You have your choice of adding money to the Operation Soldier Care “ChipIn Widget” (shown below and on our sidebar) or you can show support for our deployed troops by stepping up to the plate and buying a Mary Kay gift set. The choice is yours.
ChipIn Widget (which uses paypal)
To purchase a gift set, click on this link to Nancy’s “Mary Kay Website” to buy the Satin Hands pampering gift sets http://tinyurl.com/5dmwq4. After putting in the number of sets you’d like to purchase, be sure to put the words “Operation Soldier Care” in the comment section at checkout. Your gift sets will be sent directly to the deployed service members.
Companies and Organizations
Got a product or service you’d like to contribute for our Top 5? Let us know by leaving a comment here with how we can reach you.
Big thanks to Nancy Sutherland for allowing us to team up with her for this project and to Phyllis Zimbler Miller for all her time as well.
Thanks in advance for helping us help our troops!
About eMail Our Military:
eMail Our Military is a charitable organization that supports U.S. military service members through morale boosting email correspondence, letters and care packages. Troop supporters can take part in a number of support projects ranging from sending eMail to a service member on a one-on-one basis to year round support projects. eMail Our Military was created in 2001 as a response to the DoD’s cancellation of the “Any Service Member” and “Operation Dear Abby” mail programs. As a safe alternative, eMOM picked up where these programs left off. For more information on eMail Our Military, please visit http://www.emailourmilitary.com/
[ Tags: Operation Soldier Care, Mary Kay, Nancy Sutherland, Phyllis Zimbler Miller, Trish Forant, Sun Care, Skin Care, Iraq, Afghanistan, Eat Sleep Tweet, Marc Pitman, Mark Davidson, Tammy Munson, Gail Goodwin, TwitterStars, Twitter, Stars, Ask Without Fear, New Media VA, Inspire Me Today, @iAlbert, @NancyMK, @ZimblerMiller, Military Support, Messages of Support, Troop Support, Moral Support, eMail The Military, eMailing Our Military, Mail Our Military, Mailing Our Military, Mailing The Military, Military Care Packages, Military eMail, Military Pen Pals, Armed Forces, Army, Soldiers, Navy, Sailors, Air Force, Airmen, Marine Corps, Marines, Coast Guard, Guardsmen, Patriotism, eMOM, eMail Our Military ]
Congrats on winning the Blog of the Day Award — http://tinyurl.com/6mden8!
It’s been a terrific experience working with you and Nancy Sutherland on this project. And I’m looking forward to continuing to work together to support our troops.
Thanks so much! It’s not just me though, we have a great eMOM team here and tons of fantastic volunteers and supporters all dedicated to supporting our troops.
We’re so pleased to meet and have the pleasure of working with great people like you and Nancy.
Keep up the great work.