Grab your planner and schedule some time to attend our upcoming FREE social media workshops! Does Facebook leave you feeling frustrated? Twitter got you twisted? Are you wondering about Website Optimization? We’ve got you covered! Learn to use social networks to your advantage! These workshops are must-have resources if you’re interested in getting started or have the desire to learn more about Social Media Marketing and Content Creation.
Free Social Media and Digital Marketing Upcoming Course Line Up
- Facebook For Business – Intermediate (Mar 30)
- Facebook For Business – Advanced (Apr 13)
- This free social media workshop is aimed at small business owners with a Facebook page who could better understand how to market more effectively. We’ll cover the basics of Facebook Ads, insights, demographics and data mining, content scheduling, and creation, along with scheduling features and monitoring tools. Learn how to effectively and efficiently manage your Facebook page and community. Taking the Social Media Marketing Workshop and Facebook Intermediate Workshop is highly recommended before attending this workshop. Attendees will want to have a Business Facebook page already fully set up with 35 or more fans, five bright and colorful digital pictures to use for posts, and knowledge of Facebook page management basics.
- Blogging For Business (May 4)
- Learn why your business should have a blog as part of your website, how to find content to blog about, and how to promote your blog.
- Website Optimization (May 11)
- This workshop is aimed at small business owners interested in learning more about Website Optimization and SEO, keywords, and optimizing your site and pages.
All workshops and courses take place in the Wayne West Building at:Carteret Community College 3615 Arendell Street Morehead City, NC 28557
How to Register for Digital Marketing and Social Media Workshops
To register for upcoming digital marketing and social media classes, click the links in the descriptions above, visit the Carteret Community College Small Business Center, or call Amber Buster at (252) 222-6361 Wanda W. Bennett at (252) 222-6127.