If you love learning about the ever evolving topic of social media, then you’ve come to the right place. As a digital marketing strategist specializing in social media marketing and strategy, I speak and write professionally on a variety of topics pertaining to social media and online marketing.
Social Media is Here to Stay
Did you know these facts about Facebook -
- 757 million daily active users on average in December 2013.
- 1.23 billion monthly active users as of December 31, 2013.
- Over 1 billion mobile monthly active users as of March 2014.
- Users share 2.5 billion pieces of content each day
- Approximately 81% of their daily active users are outside the U.S. and Canada.
- 20% of all internet page views come from Facebook. (iMedia Connection)
- 77% of B2C companies and 43% of B2B vendors have acquired customers from Facebook (University of Florida)
- 95% of all social media-referred traffic to B2C websites is generated from just five social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, StumbleUpon, and YouTube.
- 75% of that comes from Facebook alone. (Eloqua)
Did you know these facts about Twitter -
- 560 million active users.
- 241 million monthly active users.
- 500 million Tweets are sent per day.
- 5,700 tweets happen every second
- 76% of Twitter active users are on mobile.
- 77% of accounts are outside the U.S.
- Twitter supports 35+ languages.
- Vine: More than 40 million users.
- 34% of marketers say they have generated leads from Twitter. (University of Florida)
Did you know these facts about Pinterest -
- 70 million active users.
- Largest opportunities are in decor, babies, recipes, wedding, and fashion.
- Users are 32% male and 68% female.
Want to Learn More? Let’s Connect
If you’re interested in learning more about how you can use social media to meet and exceed your business goals, let’s connect to discuss how DayngrZone Media can help your business and brand today. Whether we work together or not, I hope my site and my experience are valuable resources for you. I look forward to hearing from you and getting to know you better.