Save the date! Small business owners, learn how to make social media work for you. We’ve got a great schedule of FREE workshops and classes for you to take in 2016. Learn how you can use social networks to your advantage! These workshops are must-have resources if you’re interested in getting started, or have the desire to learn more about Social Media Marketing and Content Creation.
The Social Media and Digital Marketing Course Line Up
- LinkedIn For Your Business (Feb 3)
- LinkedIn is the social networking resource for professionals and an instrumental tool in developing your personal brand and creating an online identity for your organization. Use LinkedIn to promote your business, share employment opportunities, identify new employees, increase sales and more. In this workshop you will learn the basics of LinkedIn: how to sign up, build your profile and connect with other professionals, reach out to new contacts, make introductions, contribute to ongoing discussion groups and get advice on how to use recommendations to showcase your skills and build your reputation.
- Facebook For Business – Intro (Mar 09)
- This workshop is aimed at small business owners interested in creating a Facebook page. We’ll cover why a Facebook page is important vs. using a personal Facebook profile for business, how your page works, and all the settings to get your page up and running by the end of the workshop. Taking the Social Media Marketing Workshop is highly recommended prior to attending this workshop. Attendees must have a personal Facebook profile already created and in use prior to taking this course, and understanding of your industry category (retail, non-profit, etc.) and what you’d like to name your business page. Additionally, you’ll need to bring a digital copy of your business logo, 5 large digital photos (bright and colorful pictures work best).
- Facebook For Business – Intermediate (Mar 30)
- Facebook For Business – Advanced (Apr 13)
- This workshop is aimed at small business owners that have a Facebook page in place and could use a deeper understanding of how to market more effectively. We’ll cover the basics of Facebook Ads, insights, demographics and data mining, content scheduling and creation, along with scheduling features and monitoring tools. Learn how to effectively and efficiently manage your Facebook page and community. Taking the Social Media Marketing Workshop and Facebook Intermediate Workshop is highly recommended prior to attending this workshop. Attendees will need to have a Business Facebook page already fully set up with 35 or more fans, 5 bright and colorful digital pictures to use for posts and knowledge of Facebook page management basics.
- Blogging For Business (May 4)
- Learn why your business should have a blog as part of your website, how to find content to blog about, and how to promote your blog.
- Website Optimization (May 11)
- This workshop is aimed at small business owners interested in learning more about Website Optimization and SEO, keywords, optimizing your site and your pages.
All workshops and courses take place in the Wayne West Building at:Carteret Community College 3615 Arendell Street Morehead City, NC 28557
How to Register for Digital Marketing and Social Media Workshops
To register for upcoming digital marketing and social media classes, click the links in the descriptions above, or visit the Carteret Community College Small Business Center, or call Amber Buster at (252) 222-6361 Wanda W. Bennett at (252) 222-6127.
Prefer One on One Training?
We’d love to help! Give us a call (252) 226-0885, and we’ll schedule your personalized training.
About DayngrZone Media
Interested in digital marketing and advertising or social media for your business? DayngrZone Media is an Eastern North Carolina digital marketing boutique, specializing in marketing, advertising, website design and development and social media.