Do include your return address on your package
- Do place all your unsealed correspondence in a larger envelope or package
- Do include your contact info if you wish to receive a reply
- Do address your cards generally (like Dear Hero, Dear Service Member)
- Do try to include “eMail Our Military” on all your correspondence
- Do tell everyone you know and spread the word! The more the merrier.
- Don’t seal your correspondence
- Don’t put postage on your correspondence
- Don’t date your correspondence
- Don’t specify a branch (like Army, Navy, etc.)
- Don’t address your correspondence to a particular branch (like Dear soldier)
From now til Christmas we’ll be blogging about this. I hope you’ll feel inspired to get involved too. Please help spread the word about this project by blogging about it, tweeting it and anything else you can think of to help the cause!
Become a Postage Patriot and Chip In
[ Tags: eMOM, eMailOurMilitary, Military Support, Troop Support, Supporting Our Troops, Messages of Support, Moral Support, eMail The Military, eMailing Our Military, Mail Our Military, Mailing Our Military, Mailing The Military, Military Care Packages, Military eMail, Military Pen Pals, eMail Our Military Blog, Honor Duty eMail, eMOM’s Holiday Love, Holiday Mail to the Troops, Holiday Mail to the Military, Holiday Mail, Holiday Mail for Heroes ]
If you’re reading this via email or in your feed reader, be sure to stop by and tell us your thoughts.
You are doing a wonderful thing here – Thank you so much for allowing us the opportunity to show our military men & women that we really care and we support them 100%.