Get ready for another great social media workshop! Our Twitter for Business workshop is scheduled for November 12th. This workshop is aimed at small business owners interested in using Twitter as a part of their marketing plan. We’ll cover Twitter basics like learning your way around Twitter, Twitter terminology like tweets, retweets, modified tweets, hashtags and more. Learn how to create your Twitter account, set up your profile and some basic best practices. Attendees will need to bring a digital business logo, 5 large digital photos (bright and colorful pictures work best), and a can-do attitude! Participants will leave with a fully set up Twitter profile and the ability to create one week’s worth of Tweets. Taking the Social Media Marketing Workshop is highly recommended, prior to attending this workshop.
When and Where
This course will be held on Wednesday, November 12th from 6:00 to 9:00 PM at the Carteret Community College Small Business Center, Wayne West Building, room 317. Click the link and register for the Twitter for Business Workshop now. Hope to see you there!Carteret Community College
3615 Arendell St
Morehead City, NC 28557
Upcoming Social Media Marketing Workshops
- Social Media Marketing Workshop – January 8th
- Facebook for Your Business, Introduction – March 5th
- Twitter for Your Business – March 12th
- Social Media Marketing Workshop – March 26th
- Facebook for Your Business, Introduction – April 16th
- Facebook for Your Business, Intermediate – April 23rd
- Facebook for Your Business, Advanced – May 7th
Don’t Miss A Minute
Don’t miss a thing! Be sure to sign up for our newsletter over on the sidebar and get updates delivered right to your inbox.